We are pleased to offer you NGS services accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17025 with immediate effect. The DIN EN ISO 17025 accreditation describes the general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories and guarantees technically valid test and calibration results. The independent DAkkS testing procedure includes:
- The handling of the test and calibration equipment.
- ISO 17025 compliant reports and reporting procedures.
- Regular participation in interlaboratory comparisons (proficiency testing).
- The guaranteed confidentiality and integrity of your test data.
- The recognition of your test results for relevant release procedures.
Accreditation by a national accreditation authority and independent internal audits ensure that all ISO 17025 requirements are met.
In addition to CLIA and CAP, CeGaT is also accredited to DIN EN ISO 15189:2014. Thus, CeGaT’s portfolio includes all important accreditations and certifications required for the worldwide distribution of human genetic services.
Our sequencing service covers all steps from DNA extraction to data analysis. We will be happy to discuss all options with you and support you in planning your clinical study or research project. Benefit from our many years of expertise in the diagnostic field, our strict quality standards, and our practical knowledge. You can find our accreditation certificate here. For more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.View Our Accreditations