CeGaT’s new tumor report has been completely revised and raised to an even higher level. Using comprehensive molecular genetic analysis, our report provides doctors and patients with an overview of the medically significant characteristics of their tumor sample. All relevant information, as well as applicable drugs, has been listed in an easy-to-understand format. Thus, you receive all the information you need to initiate the optimal therapy for your patients.
Your advantages of the new CancerPrecision® report:
- A graphically prepared summary of all medically relevant results on the first page
- A detailed list of relevant drugs that have been approved for and are specific to your patient’s tumor
- A detailed list of relevant drugs that have been approved for other tumor entities based on relevant biomarkers identified in the tumor sample
- A list of all approval conditions & EMA/FDA information for all relevant drugs
- Detection of all genetic variants that may cause drug resistance
- A list of pharmacogenetically relevant germline polymorphisms, which may affect drug dosage considerations
- A new graphical overview of copy number variants (CNV) and relevant signaling pathways
- Detection of mosaic variants: new biomarker CHIP (Clonal Hematopoiesis of Indeterminate Potential)
- A table including detected CHIP and PGX variants
Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive and useful diagnostics to you in a timely manner. Our tumor report provides you with all the most medically relevant information to help you decide on the optimal therapy approaches to take.
By choosing CancerPrecision® analysis, you will receive a high level of professionalism and will benefit from the expert knowledge of our interdisciplinary diagnostics team. We will provide you with:
- Targeted therapy options based on the individual molecular genetic profile of the tumor sample
- Focused, clear, and meaningful information, which can be used in a clinical review setting, such as the molecular tumor board (MTBs)
We carry out every step from sample receipt to the preparation of the tumor report in-house to ensure that our high-quality requirements are met. We work according to the dual control principle and are accredited as a human genetic diagnostics laboratory according to DIN EN ISO 15189 and the American regulations (CAP/CLIA).
Learn more about our in-house tumor diagnostics here and benefit together with your patients from our comprehensive somatic diagnostics.
Our team is here to support you! We look forward to your questions and will be happy to advise you. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.